A listening experience with Thrive Factor impact!
Thriving is a birthright every woman deserves to experience. When you know what it means to thrive, on your terms, you activate a ripple effect that impacts you and the world around you.
Drawing on multiple decades of gathering lived and learned experience and layering that with innate wisdom, as host of the She Leads She Thrives podcast, I’m here to share thriving from every perspective.
From solo episodes sharing the kind of insights and inspiration my clients adore, to conversations with world class and up and coming guests, and with two previous podcasts, I know how to draw the best out of others.
As a business and leadership coach and mentor, host of transformational programs and retreats, and also leading the Thrive Factor Coach® certification via Thrive Factor School, a certification for women who desire to activate thriving in others, globally, I’ve got a lot to say and She Leads She Thrives is where you’ll hear all the goodness.
I’ve been coaching women in business and leadership in my own business since around 2006 and go from strength to strength focusing on core principles and beliefs that
💡 your wisdom – the intersection of your lived and learned experience and intuition – is an untapped asset filled with potential for profit
💡 hustle has its place in a well defined strategy but unhealthy hustle will undo you and your business, draining your energy and distracting you from your ingenuousness
💡 leading a business is a fabulous way to activate thriving for you, for those you love, for the community you are in, for the world
💡when you back yourself from a place of compassion, curiousity, trust, belief, and creativity anything is possible
💡investing in support and mentorship is a fast track to amplified effortlessness and it’s so much better doing business in community
💡there is no one way to create success – you do you!
💡there’s a rebel in every woman and unleashing yours takes you to a place of unbothered inner, embodied peace
Tuning into the She Leads She Thrives podcast promises you inspired conversations, practical and creative wisdom, foundational business insights, abundance Bragaudacious moments of celebration, and useful info you can actually do something with to amplify your business success.
She Leads She Thrives Podcast Statistics
Celebrating that in the first 6 days after launch
- 688 unique downloads
- listened to in 9 countries
- countries with most downloads are USA, Australia, New Zealand and Canada
- ranked #16 in entrepreneurship in Apple Podcasts in Australia and #45 in business on the same charts!
Week 2 celebrations
- total of 1800+ unique downloads
- listened to in 11 countries
- ranked #7 in entrepreneurship in Apple Podcasts in New Zealand and still ranking in top 20 in same category in Australia
Week 3 celebrations
- 2800+ unique downloads
- first guest episode with Stasha Washburn live and in 1 week, achieves 800+ downloads in 7 days!
3 month celebrations
- guest episodes are achieving between 800 and 1000 unique downloads – that is a lot of new ears our guest episodes are getting heard by! solo episodes are in the same league
- top 5 countries based on downloads remain as USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and France
- listened to in 16 countries
- 8 guest episodes, 9 solo episodes
- guests represent 11 different countries when you consider where they are from and where they are based, supporting our vision to create a global conversation and ensure inclusive representation
- at our 13th episode, we have crossed the 9000 downloads milestone, in under 11 weeks since launch
- at our 3 month since launch, on 6th January 2023, we achieved 11,621 downloads
- on 9th January we crossed 12,000 downloads – for context, the podcast experts say most podcasts achieve about 150-200 downloads in the first 7 days for an episode, and on average less than 15,000 in a 12 month period
- charted on Apple Podcasts in Australia at #40 in entrepreneurship
4 month celebrations
- on 6th February 2023 our combined downloads for 20 episodes was 16,636!
- 10 episodes with 900+ downloads, 1 episode with 1000+ and 1 with 1100+ downloads in total
- listeners are in 23 countries, with top countries remaining as USA, Australia, Canada and NZ
- our goal by the end of 2023 is to have exceeded a total of 100K downloads
- publish a minimum weekly episode