Your exclusive invite to feature as a guest in conversation with Shannon
Thank you for being a guest on the She Leads She Thrives (SLST) Podcast!
It is important you read the information on this page, as there is key information, including specific information we need from you prior to your recording session with me. This session will be conducted via Zoom using audio and video.
If you have any specific questions please feel free to email them through to team Thrive Factor before hand so we can answer them for you – email@example.com
My “all things pod” superstar Serena may liaise with you before we record to ensure you’re all ready for our chat.
Not much to do, but a few things we like to share so you’re feeling comfortable and ready to shine on the SLST podcast very soon.
Please note this is an unpaid invitation to appear as a guest on the podcast. This goes for all guests. Team Thrive Factor will invest an abundance of time promoting you and your featured episode both when it launches and at other times.
Your episode will be shared across our key social media channels, to our email community, in a blog on our website and any other place we can find to shout about how amazing you are.
If you are interested in recording an advertisement to feature as part of your episode, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and Team Thrive Factor can share more about our advertising opportunities for guests.
First up, a bit about the whole concept of She Leads She Thrives (SLST) and it’s purpose in the world.
As the podcast intro says…
SLST is the home of inspired conversations, practical and creative wisdom, expansive leadership and business insights, abundant Bragaudacious moments of celebration and useful info you can actually do something with
You’ll hear about mindset, marketing, money, magnetism, self awareness and the Thrive Factor Framework, its Archetypes and more.
Amplify your role as a leader, a self led soul. Tap into your effortless success zone. Turn your ingeniousness and wisdom into profitable income streams.
From solo shows to guests you’ll definitely want more from, there’s something for every ambitious, ingenious soul.
SLST is hosted by me, Shannon Dunn, a true OG of the business coaching space with an obsession with thriving.
You are so welcome here and I can’t wait to chat with you to record your SLST Podcast appearance very soon.
Booking your recording session
- please book your session at thrivefactorco.as.me/slstpodcast
- if for some reason you need to change this time, please note that it may be sometime before another session is available as I am focusing recording in blocks of time each month
- if you are unable to find a suitable time available that works with your timezone, please reach out to Team Thrive Factor via email – email@example.com and they’ll support you to get a time booked to record your SLST podcast epiode
- when you book your time you will be asked to share the following in the booking form – you will be able to upload images as requested
- your professional bio (approx 150 words)
- a professional headshot
- your logo
- up to 3 social media links – please note, no Facebook group links will be shared but you are welcome to mention your group during the podcast appearance if you have one
- your website and/or a key link you want people to be directed to
- up to 4 questions you’d like me to ask you – please note they may not all be asked as you share them, or asked at all if they don’t flow with the conversation we have
Before our recording session
- listen to episodes by following She Leads She Thrives on your favourite podcast listening platform and rate and share the podcast while you are there – it’s time to get excited before we chat
- when sharing on Instagram or Facebook be sure to tag me so I can share your post or story and get excited with you
- ensure you are in a quiet space and ideally somewhere without hard flooring as it can make the audio echo a lot. Carpeted floors or flooring with a rug are great if you can manage it!
- have your phone on silent so we don’t have any interruptions
- when we connect on Zoom, we will be using both audio and video
- ensure you have good lighting
- to capture the best version of you, we recommend using a computer, rather than a phone or tablet for our recording time
- please try not to have too many files open on your computer and have things like Facebook logged out so we don’t get any noise distraction from notifications. The little chime isn’t so cute if we have to re-record your episode!
- the actual recording will be around 30 mins, but we allow 50 mins so we can have a chat before and after the actual recording time
- if we are in the middle of a fab conversation point around the half hour mark I’m not going to wrap it up right there, so leave yourself that time for us to chat
- you don’t need to think about the time at all – that’s my role to take care of timing
Preparing your topic for the recording session
- familiarise yourself with the questions or topic ideas you submitted, but understand they may not be asked – it all depends on where our conversation goes
- think about your tip for being a thriving leader as I’ll ask you to share this as a wrap up
- consider what key ways you want to share about how people can connect with you – everything you share with Team Thrive Factor when you book your session will be included in the show notes so don’t worry if you don’t have everything to share when we connect
After the recording session
- please understand that your episode recording time and when your episode goes live could be weeks apart so our preference is not to promote anything that is time specific
- if you have an upcoming program you want to talk about that’s cool, but understand that we cannot promise that your episode will go live in time for the episode to be part of your launch strategy 🙂
- it is highly likely that when we record I will be able to give you an estimate in terms of when your episode will go live
- when the episode has gone live, Team Thrive Factor will share the link with you and a reminder about ways to share and promote your experience
- they will also provide you with images for use on social media!
Podcast stats & facts
Celebrating that in the first 6 days after launch
- 688 unique downloads
- Listened to in 9 countries
- Countries with most downloads are USA, Australia, New Zealand and Canada
- Ranked #16 in entrepreneurship in Apple Podcasts in Australia and #45 in business on the same charts!
Week 2 celebrations
- total of 1800+ unique downloads
- Listened to in 11 countries
- Ranked #7 in entrepreneurship in Apple Podcasts in New Zealand and still ranking in top 20 in same category in Australia
Week 3 celebrations
- 2800+ unique downloads
- first guest episode with Stasha Washburn live and in 1 week, achieves 800+ downloads!
Ongoing weekly celebrations
- guest episodes are achieving between 600 and 900 unique downloads
- top 4 countries based on downloads remain as USA, Australia, New Zealand and Canada
Past podcast statistics
- My last podcast, retired mid 2019, reached listeners in 60+ countries across it’s 100+ episodes
- Countries with the biggest audiences included Australia and USA